Friday, August 14, 2009

Oh Sweet Lovin' Spritey Goodness!

Oh my heck am I going to make this cake! Yummy! Found it on Bakerella (check out the link on the side) It's just an embelished cake mix, but it sounds terrific!



Simple Sprite Cake

1 white cake mix

4 eggs

3/4 cup vegetable oil

1 box instant vanilla pudding (3 oz. size)

8 oz. can of Sprite (the mini one)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flour two 9 inch cake pans.
Mix ingredients on low until combined and then increase speed to medium and mix for about 2 minutes.
Pour batter into pans and bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.

Recipe amended from here.





2 comments:

Heather said...

Okay, Abbey - here's the plan: Let's get together one of these Saturdays and make the cake. You can come down here and we'll go to the dinosaur museum that day, too (I found out that I get all guests 50% off admission with my membership - woo hoo!). Plus, I really want to see that chunky baby of yours! I'm thinking either next Saturday or sometime in September. What do you think?! :)

Amy said...

Ok, that looks yummy! (I can make cake for breakfast, right?)

Crazy Crafty Cousins